Whether you’re at work being freakin’ awesome or on a super secret Jason Bourne-esque spy assignment – we’ll keep your pup safe, happy, and blissfully exploring the outdoors.
At RW we know that everyone’s pup is super special, that’s why all of our care is 100% customized!
During our meet-and-greet (this is step 1) we’ll go over all the details to give your pup(s) the best custom quality care & love they deserve.
|Service||1x a week||2x + a week|
|15 min. walk||$15 per walk||$13 per walk|
|30 min. walk||$20 per walk||$17 per walk|
|60 min. walk||$30 per walk||$27 per walk|
Each walk includes (not limited to):
- 15 min. walk = quick neighborhood stroll (aka potty break)
- 30 min. walk = neighborhood stroll
- 60 min. walk = neighborhood trek or dog park playtime (based on your + your pups preference + location)
- “Business” inspection (we make sure everything is coming out smoothly; including that yellow fuzz from the tennis ball they ate last week – yikes!)
- Food/water replenishment (if needed)
- Treat time (if allowed)
- Plenty of belly rubs, playtime, great conversation, and endless compliments
- Report card with notes on visit (poo details and all)
- Text message with adorable photo/video of your pup + quick visit update (there’s no such thing as too many pics/vids of your cutie paw-tootie!)
Ready to get your (rosie) walk on?
Things to note:
- The dog walking base prices are for 1 dog. If your fur family is big (like ours), we’ll walk the whole fam together and it’s only $3 more per dog/per walk.
- All walks are one-on-one unless your fur family includes bro’s and sista’s, then they’ll all be walked together*. *in order to walk the fam together, they all need to be good on leashes, friendly and be able to keep up with each other
- We walk rain, shine or snow. During severe weather conditions, we’ll work with you to figure out the best alternative.
- We provide all natural fresh fruits and veggies* as treats (ie. apples, carrots, blueberries, etc.). If you + your pup prefer their regular treats (or an all natural alternative), we can definitely use whatever is preferred. *we only provide the ones that are safe for them to eat
- We’re happy to help with basic obedience training. Are you working on “sit”, “stay” or “bring me the remote?” Let us know and we’ll help encourage the behavior too! #ittakesavillage
**when I say “we”, it’s really the royal we ’cause right now it’s just me (Rosie) 😁
🚶🏻♀️ + 🐕 + 🏘️ +☀️ + 🌳 + 🎾 + ❤️ + 💦 + 💩 = 😀 🐶