“See Spot run.” – Jane
We’ll “see <insert your pups name here> run” happily by our side while you’re hard at work sipping an Americano and solving the space-time continuum (’cause you’re awesome like that).
At RW we know that everyone’s pup is super special, that’s why all of our care is 100% customized!
During our meet-and-greet (this is step 1) we’ll go over all the details to give your pup(s) the best custom quality care & love they deserve.
|Service||1x a week||2x + a week|
|45 min. run||$30 per run||$27 per run|
Each run includes (not limited to):
- Custom running route (the fewer the crosswalks the better – and safer)
- Custom distance (based on your pups energy + endurance level)
- Warm up + cool down
- Water breaks (as needed)
- Treat time (if allowed)
- Plenty of belly rubs, ear scratches, “way to go’s”, and post-run kisses
- Report card with notes on run + visit
- Text message with adorable photo/video of your pet + quick visit update (there’s no such thing as too many pics of your cutie paw-tootie)
Ready to get your (rosie) run on?
Things to note:
- The dog running base prices are for 1 dog. If you have 2+ pups* at home that you’d like run, let us know and we can work together to figure out the best solution. *each additional pup will be $10 extra per dog/per run
- All runs are one-on-one unless your fur family includes bro’s and sista’s, then we’ll work together to find the best solution (as stated above).
- We keep a VERY close eye on your pet during our runs. Your pet’s safety + comfort is our #1 priority so we’ll tailor each run based on weather conditions and overall health.* If anything is “off”, we’ll adjust the run as necessary. *we highly recommend obtaining your vet’s approval prior to starting a running schedule
- We run rain or shine. During severe weather conditions, we’ll work with you to figure out the best alternative.
- We provide all natural fresh fruits and veggies* as treats (ie. apples, carrots, blueberries, etc.). If you + your pet prefer their regular treats (or an all natural alternative), we can definitely use whatever is preferred. *we only provide the ones that are safe for them to eat
**when I say “we”, it’s really the royal we ’cause right now it’s just me (Rosie) 😁
🏃🏼♀️ + 🐕 + 🏞️ +☀️ + 🌳 + ❤️ + 💦 + 💩 = 😅 🐶